Class of 2021
If you're a member of the Class of 2021 looking for specific career resources pertaining to you - you're in the right place! This webpage will contain resources specific to Seniors. Here, you can find tailored resources, events, and opportunities to help at any stage during the career development process.
Examples of available career resources include:
- One-on-One Career Counseling Appointments - Schedule a one-on-one appointment with a career counselor/industry specialist. Our staff offers a variety of appointment types such as:
- Industry-Specific - Meet with an industry counselor to learn more about trends, information, resources, guidance, and advice on a particular industry you are interested in pursuing. An industry-specific counselor can also help answer any questions on an existing offer that you may have.
- Talent Showcase: Notre Dame's Talent Showcase is a searchable database that provides employers a convenient way to find students who are seeking employment.
- Senior Newsletters: The Meruelo Family Center for Career Development sends a monthly newsletter to the class of 2021 Seniors. These newsletters feature highlights, events, workshops, videos, and featured job opportunities.
- International Student - Meet with an advisor to talk about the international student job/internship search.
- Career Planning - Have an idea of what you might want to pursue but not entirely sure of your career path just yet? Meet with a counselor to explore your career options and create a plan that works for you.
- Application Process and Professional Documents - Get tips and feedback on professional documents (resume, cover letter, CV, portfolios, references, and recommendations) as well as have them reviewed before applying to positions. Counselors are also available to discuss positions with an extensive application process.
- Follow-Up - Follow-up appointments are an option for those who want to continue their career conversations with a counselor.
- Virtual Drop-ins with a Career Counselor - These are 15-minute sessions designed for resume & cover letter reviews and questions that do not require a full appointment. Students are seen on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Handshake - The University’s official career platform, alumni have active accounts and the ability to network and view opportunities specific to the Notre Dame community.
- Virtual and Mock Interviews - Master your interviewing skills through a mock interview with a member of the career development team.
For help or more information, please contact us.