HOLLYWOOD 2019 MEDIA AND ENTERTAINMENT CAREER TREK - March 10-14
The Hollywood 2019 Media & Entertainment Career Trek sponsored by the Center for Career Development and the FTT Department is designed to be an immersive experience in "the industry" which gives students the opportunity to:
- Shadow professionals in the workplace
- Get a sense of day-to-day operations
- Discuss specific jobs and careers in the field
- Network with over 50 professionals/alumni
- Meet writers and show runners in the industry
- Participate in an exercise where you pitch a tv/film idea to a group of young alums after given a series of prompts
- Work one-on-one with a Hollywood producer on your film/tv pitch
Potential visits include: DreamWorks, NBCUniversal, CBS, 20th Century Fox, ABC Studios, Jax Media, UTA, Facebook, 360 Management, Verve, CAA, Gaumont, Legendary Entertainment, and Woollen & Associates
Deadline for video & resume submission: Friday, January 18 at 11:59 pm.
Interviews will be conducted on January 24 & 25 at the Center for Career Development.
HOW TO GET TO APPLICATION IN GO IRISH:
1. Apply for this trek by logging into Go IRISH. Go to: https://undergradcareers.nd.edu/home/ and click on the Go IRISH image.