Additional Campus Funding Sources
CLICK HERE for a list of campus funding deadlines.
- The CSLC’s Summer Language Abroad (SLA) Grant Program provides funding for summer foreign language study abroad via awards of up to $5,500.
- The Center for Social Concerns offers grants to support joint faculty-student-community research partnerships addressing a need articulated by the community organization.
- The Center for Undergraduate Scholarly Engagement provides grant support for independent research, scholarship or creative endeavors conducted outside of regular coursework.
- The Institute of Latino Studies offers the Julian Samora Scholarship Fund Award to third year undergraduate students.
- The Latin American Area Studies Program and the Kellogg Institute for International Studies will support Notre Dame undergraduate students for internships that fit within Kellogg’s themes.
- The Kellogg Institute for International Studies announces a Summer Grants Program for undergraduate students at Notre Dame. The grants are intended for juniors whose interests include a clear international dimension related to Kellogg Institutes’ themes.
- The Keough-Naughton Institute for Irish Studies facilitates internship opportunities in Dublin, Ireland for juniors based on their intellectual passions, individual expertise and career ambitions. Airfare and living allowances are covered by the Institute.
- The Nanovic Institute for European Studies offers research and travel grants to University of Notre Dame undergraduate students. The grants support students who need to spend time at libraries and archives in Europe, or conduct interviews.
- The Research Like A Champion (RLAC) Program is a collaborative effort between the College of Science and Harper Cancer Research Institute (HCRI) to drive innovation in cancer research.
- SIBC offers funding for a variety of international programs. Membership and participation are required to be eligible for the funding selection process.
- Students enrolled in the College of Arts and Letters are eligible to receive financial support to engage in independent research and creative projects.
- Various departments across campus have funding for programs and initiatives available to students in their specific colleges and majors. Please contact the department office affiliated with your major to explore this option further.