Kick-off the semester and prepare for the upcoming Winter Career Fair with the Meruelo Family Center for Career Development!
Learn more about our office and what we have to offer this semester, talk to students involved in our clubs and career initiatives, and learn how we can help you get started on your career journey!
There will be FREE food, enter to win prizes, and giveaways!
15-minute resume and CV Reviews with career counselors/consultants will be offered on a first-come, first-served basis. A printed copy of your resume will be required.
Programming (listed below) will be going on every half hour in 512 -- stop in for a session that works best with your schedule.
Programming* for the day includes:
• 12-12:30 - Write Your First Resume
• 12:30-1:00 - Preparing for the Winter Career Fair
• 1:00-1:30 - Write Your First Resume
• 1:30-2:00 - How to Network
• 2:00-2:30 - How to Interview
• 2:30-3:00 - Getting the Most out of Handshake
• 3:00-4:00 - Preparing for the Winter Career Fair
*Programming times are subject to change.
Please check back closer to the date for a finalized schedule. Have questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 574-631-5200.