Don't let finances be a barrier
Thanks to Notre Dame benefactors, more than $400,000 is available for students to participate in low pay or no pay summer internships.
The Meruelo Family Center for Career Development offers the Summer Funding Program to support Notre Dame undergraduate students during their summer internship experiences. This program is intended to alleviate the living costs incurred as a result of participating in an internship crucial to career success.
- Funds are intended to support food, transportation, and housing expenses incurred as a result of accepting an internship.
- Only qualifying experiences will be considered for funding support.
- Each funding application is reviewed by a committee and selected recipients are sponsored through one of the program funds. Students only need to complete one application.
- Paid and unpaid interns have different maximum award amounts.
- Preference will be given to students eligible for financial aid and/or juniors participating in their final summer opportunity.