The Meruelo Family Career Development Center offers students the opportunity to have their resume and cover letters reviewed by our counselors and career assistants through the following formats:
Virtual Drop-In Appointments -
Available starting August 23
- Summer Virtual drop-in appointments with a Career Counselor are Mondays 2-4pm. Students are seen on a first-come, first-serve basis. These are 15-minute sessions designed for resume & cover letter reviews and questions that do not require a full appointment.
Sign-Up for a Virtual Drop-In
In-Person or Virtual Drop-In Appointments with a Career Assistant -
Only available when regular classes are in session
- Monday - Thursday - 7:00-10:00 pm
- Career Assistants (trained student employees) offer resume and cover letter reviews during the school year, when classes are in session.
- In-person - students may sign up through the link below and visit the 5th floor of the Duncan Student Center at the scheduled time.
- Virtual - students may sign up through the link below, utilizing the Zoom link provided at the scheduled time.
Creating an Effective Resume
- Watch our 10 Minute Tips: Creating Your Professional Resume video