Career Counselor Appointments
One-on-One Career Counseling Appointments: Students have the option of scheduling in-person or virtual individual appointments with a counselor through Handshake.
Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 5:00pm
If you are experiencing difficulty with scheduling an appointment online, call us at 574-631-5200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Appointment Types Include:
- Discerning Your Career Path for sophomores, juniors, and seniors: Meet with a counselor if you are discerning what you want to major in or what career path you wish to pursue.
- Industry-Specific One-on-One Career Counseling: Meet with a counselor to learn more about the recruiting specifics of a particular industry in which you are interested.
- Appointment by Career Counselor Name: Meet with a specific career counselor to learn more about the recruiting specifics of their industry expertise
- International Student Appointment: Meet with an advisor to learn the nuances of the international student job/internship search.
- Discern Your Career Path 1:1 Appointment for First Years: Through this appointment, students will be able to take the time to truly explore their skills, values, and interests as they embark upon a college major and their four years at Notre Dame. First year students who are confident with the career path they wish to pursue are eligible for one-on-one counseling appointments with specific industry counselors beginning Spring 2023.
Exploding Offers: A brief counseling session to discuss an offer extended by an organization that has given a reply deadline of fewer than two weeks.
- Please see the University’s Job Offer Policy for more information. These can be scheduled by emailing email@example.com or calling our office at 574-631-5200.