Internships & Jobs
We recognize that searching for an internship and job can feel overwhelming. Here are a few tips seniors have asked us to share with you:
- Start with discernment. Reflect on your interests and skills.
- Networking is more effective than simply submitting applications.
- Start practicing your interview skills now. Don't wait until you get offered an interview; you may not have much time to prepare!
If you feel stuck, ask us for help.
Internships & Other Summer Experiences
More than 90% of ND students participate in a summer experience at some point.
- Where to find summer experiences
- Explore what other students have done
- Ask students about their internships
Graduating seniors employ a variety of strategies to secure their "first destinations" after graduation.
Year-Round Self-Directed Experiences
There is no need to wait until the summer to get experience. We offer two resources to help you build skills to make you a top candidate.
Graduate & Professional School
About 1 in 4 graduating seniors pursue graduate or professional school upon graduating.