Explore, Research, and General Job Databases
The Center for Career Development and the Mahaffey Business Library have assembled a comprehensive online library providing Notre Dame students access to many premium resources. Access to these resources typically involve a cost; however, the University has made arrangements for you to access the resources free of charge when you use your Notre Dame NetID and password for access. Resources are divided into categories:
- Career Resources: Candid Career, Glassdoor, ReferenceUSA, Vault Career Insider, WetFeet
- Industry and Market Research: IBISWorld, Mintel Academic, Mintel Oxygen, Passport (Euromonitor)
- Company Profiles: ABI/Inform Global, Business Insights Essentials, Factiva, GuideStar Premium, Hoover's Company Records, Nexis Uni, Mergent Online
- Company Culture: Candid Career, Career Shift, Glassdoor, GoinGlobal, Vault Career Insider, WetFeet
- Current Issues and Financials from companies: ABI/Inform Global, Buisness Insight Essentials, Business Source Complete, Factiva, Nexis Uni, Factiva, Mergent Online
- Salaries and Locations: Glassdoor, NACE, Occupational Outlook Handbook, Salary Wizard, Business Source Complete, Career Shift, D&B Million Dollar Database, GoinGlobal, Idealist, LinkedIn, Reference USA, Uniworld Online
- Internship and Job Databases: Brad Traverse, Career Shift, GoinGlobal, Idealist, Internships.com, OneWire, UCAN, US.Jobs, USAJobs.gov
International Opportunities Overview
International jobs and internship are highly sought after and can be challenging to obtain. Students should consider visa requirements, language skills, and travel and housing expenses when seeking opportunities abroad.
Campus Internship Programs and Funding Resources
Notre Dame’s departmental and academic offices provide numerous resources to assist students in their internship, research, fellowship and funding searches. This section of The Center for Career Development's website has attempted to gather information from every department’s website to provide students with the ability to view all opportunities in one location. Please note that each opportunity/program is specific to a particular department on campus and any questions should be directed to the contact information noted.
Big Interview is an online interviewing training tool to help you practice before that big Interview.
The Center for Career Development and the Mahaffey Business Library have partnered to create a number of resources for particular industries to assist students with career exploration.
- BioTechnology & Pharma
- Corporate Finance
- Financial Services
- Government & Government Related
- Human Resources
- Real Estate